- INFORMATION -
FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
North Carolina BEGIN AT
LIFESTYLE SESSIONS BEGIN AT
(engagements, fashion, family, couples, bloggers)
Please contact us for detailed information
Thank you for your interest in my work! I am based out of North Carolina (traveling to Germany and Connecticut regularly).
Wedding collections ideally start up from 8h for a complete story of your day. Full day packages include:
• Meeting in person or via Skype or Zoom
• wedding day timeline prep
• getting ready, ceremony, reception, couple photoshoot, documentary in-between shots, first dance, party
• 600 – 1000 edited photos (depending on booked collection)
• USB box
• high resolution files, all images retouched
• your own password-protected online gallery
What you can add on: bridal session, rehearsal dinner coverage, pre- wedding session, after-wedding- session, Elopement Package. Ask for a personal offer fitted to your needs if you can´t find what you want. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Do you have a second shooter? As of right now, desirePhotography consists of Désirée as the main photographer. I will hire a talented second shooter in the future. Follow us on our Socials to stay updated!
2. What is your wedding photography style? Fun, romantic, editorial, elegant. My style is a mix of photojournalism and portraits with a sense of fashion as well as love for details. I always try to capture feelings, emotions, moments full of happiness and pure love.
3. What is your attitude? Friendly, professional, warmhearted.
4. Where are you from? I am born and raised in Germany. A few month ago I moved to North Carolina with my soulmate.
5. What are your travel fees when you travel long distance? I am happy to announce that I don’t charge extra travel fees for weddings in most of North Carolina and Germany. Please send me your exact wedding location! I am more than happy to send you a customized offer tailored to your destination wedding (all travel fees included - no extra hidden costs).
6. We´d love to meet you, but we don’t live close to you. If email isn´t for you, I am happy to schedule a Skype or Zoom video meeting. It works perfectly!
7. Would you travel to our wedding in Hawai or The Bahamas? Would you travel long distance for our wedding in another State or country? I love to travel! Send me an email and tell me the location and date of your wedding. I will get back to you with a tailored offer. Nothing is impossible.
8. How long do we need to wait to see our photos? Within 2 weeks 1-4 preview images will already be shared after your wedding. You can use them to share your love and happiness.
9. What kind of equipment do you use? Professional high end digital Canon cameras and a wide range of top lenses.
10. How can we secure our date with you? Your date is secured, once your contract is signed and the deposit is received.
11. Do you offer albums? Yes. A high quality wedding album is already included in our deluxe package. If you book another package you can add on a wedding album. All albums are of the highest quality.
12. Do you offer a photo booth? Not at this point in time but it may be added in the future. Please follow our Socials for updates or write us and ask.
13. Can we book other photography? Yes. You can add on other photography to your package (further described in my pricing guide). I am also a portrait and lifestyle photographer. Please contact me for a pricing guide specific to your needs.
14. What is the online gallery? The online gallery is a private, password protected gallery. All your wedding pictures will be shown online after you have typed in your password. You can download all images, order prints from within this gallery or share pictures with your family and friends in one simple click.
15. Why do you photograph weddings? I never needed a reason. In fact, I never decided to be a photographer. Photography found me. It is my true passion and I know I will never stop. Wedding photography is one of the most challenging and difficult kind of photography. To master wedding photography it takes a truly experienced, professional photographer, skilled in many types of photography (Portrait, details, architecture photography, natural light photography, artificial light photography, documentary photography,… the list is long!). It is exiting and I am in love with the challenge and each part of a wedding day. To me, being a wedding photographer, first of all, It is a privilege and promise. The privilege of being invited into such a personal and important day and family moment when a new chapter begins, and the promise to fulfill your clients wishes and to capture the day of their dreams in the most beautiful way for them to cherish forever. Wedding photography is about love. Two people in love with each other who want to spend the rest of their lives together. To me, this fact alone makes wedding photography the best job in the world!
To find out more about my prices please send us an inquiry. To see more of my work please follow desirePhotography on Instagram, Facebook or on the Blog. Connection is everything to me.
Lots of Love,