- INFORMATION -
FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES (7 hours)
LIFESTYLE SESSIONS BEGIN AT
(engagements, fashion, family, couples, baby, bloggers)
Please contact us for detailed information
Thank you for your interest in my work!
Our wedding collections start at 7 hours. All collections can be customized. An online gallery is included with every collection and you can order prints/poroducts straight from there! Full wedding galleries will be delivered within 4-8 weeks of the wedding day. If you don’t want to wait that long to see all of your photos, we can offer a faster turn around for all wedding galleries for an extra charge.
Wedding collections ideally start up from 8h for a complete story of your day. If you wish to inquire for a shorter photography service/documentation, please send us an email . Full day packages include:
• Meeting in person or via Skype or Zoom
• wedding day timeline prep
• getting ready, ceremony, reception, couple photoshoot, documentary in-between shots, first dance, party
• 600 – 1000 edited photos (depending on booked collection)
• wedding album
• high resolution files, all images retouched
• your own password-protected online gallery
What you can add on: bridal session, rehearsal dinner coverage, pre- wedding session, after-wedding- session, Elopement Package. Ask for a personal offer fitted to your needs if you can´t find what you want. Please send an email to: email@example.com
1. Why do you photograph weddings? I never decided to be a photographer. Photography found me. It is my true passion. Wedding photography is one of the most exciting but challenging and difficult kind of photography. To master wedding photography it takes a truly experienced, professional photographer, skilled in many types of photography (Portrait, details, architecture photography, natural light photography, artificial light photography, documentary photography,… the list is long!). You have found me through my wedding website but I have also worked as fashion photographer, editorial photographer, art portrait photographer, portrait photographer, interior design photographer and commercial photographer. My primary goal is to maintain a high level of consistency, creativity and client service in my photography.
To me, being a wedding photographer, first of all, is a privilege and promise. The privilege of being invited into such a personal and important day and family moment when a new chapter begins, and the promise to fulfill my clients wishes and to capture the day of their dreams in the most beautiful way for them to cherish forever. Wedding photography is about love. Two people in love with each other who want to spend the rest of their lives together. To me, this fact alone makes wedding photography the best job in the world!
2. How long have you been in business? How many weddings have you photographed as main photographer?
I have been working as a photographer and documenting weddings for 10 + years. I started as a part time photographer. My business flourished over the years until I finally decided to become a full time photographer. I documented all weddings in my career as the main photographer.
3. Do you have a second shooter? As of right now, Désirée is the only and main photographer. We are currently in search of a talented second shooter. Follow us on our Socials to stay updated!
4. What is your attitude? Friendly, professional, warmhearted.
5. Where are you from? I am born and raised in Germany.
6. What are your travel fees when you travel long distance? I am happy to announce that I don’t charge extra travel fees for weddings in (most of) North Carolina, Germany and partially Connecticut. Please send me your exact wedding location! I am more than happy to send you a customized offer tailored to your destination wedding (all travel fees included - no extra hidden costs).
7. We´d love to meet you, but we don’t live in North Carolina. You can always reach me by email but I am also happy to schedule a Skype or Zoom video meeting. It works perfectly!
8. Do you travel for weddings in Cape Cod or South Florida? Would you travel long distance for our wedding in another State or country? Yes I do. I love to travel! My family lives in Connecticut and I regularly travel for New England weddings, nationwide and worldwide. Send me an email and tell me the location and date of your wedding. Nothing is impossible.
9. How long do we need to wait to see our photos? Within 2 weeks 1-4 preview images will already be shared after your wedding. You can use them to share your love and happiness. Full wedding galleries will be delivered within 4-8 weeks of the wedding day. If you don’t want to wait that long to see all of your photos, we can offer a faster turn around for all wedding galleries for an extra charge.
10. What kind of equipment do you use? Professional high end digital Canon cameras and a wide range of top lenses.
11. We are concerned about our privacy and pictures being shown online. Do you offer solutions for that? Yes I do. Please send me an email!
11. How can we secure our date with you? Your date is secured, once your contract is signed and the deposit is received.
12. Do you offer albums? Yes. A high quality wedding album is included in our deluxe Collection. If you book another Collection you can add on a wedding album. All albums are of the highest quality.
13. Can we book other photography? Yes. You can add on other photography to your package (further described in the pricing guide). I am also a portrait and lifestyle photographer. Please contact me for a pricing guide specific to your needs.
14. What is an online gallery? An online gallery is used to deliver digital files. You can download and share images with your family and friends in one simple click from the engagement session, bridal session and wedding day. It allows you to order prints and products, or choose favorite images for your album from within the gallery. It is a private, password protected gallery to keep your privacy.
To find out more about my prices please send us an inquiry. To see more of my work please follow desirePhotography on Instagram, Facebook or on the Blog. I would love to connect!
Lots of Love,